The Unitarian Universalist Fellowship of Plattsburgh
Egg Carton Donations Needed
The Plattsburgh Interfaith Food Shelf received a large donation of eggs that were in flats. We are in need of egg cartons so that we can distribute them to our clients. If you have egg cartons, please bring them to the Food Shelf. The Food Shelf is open 9:00 am-noon Monday-Friday and is located in Plattsburgh United Methodist Church; 127 Beekman Street.
New Land: The UUFP announces the purchase of land on Kansas Ave (the new Base), where we will build our new home. See more information HERE.
See our full Calendar of Events.
There are seven principles which Unitarian Universalist congregations affirm and promote:
- The inherent worth and dignity of every person;
- Justice, equity and compassion in human relations;
- Acceptance of one another and encouragement to spiritual growth in our congregations;
- A free and responsible search for truth and meaning;
- The right of conscience and the use of the democratic process within our congregations and in society at large;
- The goal of world community with peace, liberty, and justice for all;
- Respect for the interdependent web of all existence of which we are a part.
The mission of the Unitarian Universalist Fellowship of Plattsburgh is to provide for a religious community where freedom of worship, speech and thought are welcomed, protected and fostered. We affirm and encourage spiritual and intellectual growth and the use of the democratic process. We support actions and activities that benefit the environment, embrace human diversity and provide for the common good.
The UUFP is a member of the Unitarian Universalist Association of Congregations.
The Unitarian Universalist Fellowship of Plattsburgh is also a welcoming congregation that seeks to celebrate and support the lives, relationships and contributions of its lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender and homosexual members and friends.