The Unitarian Universalist Fellowship of Plattsburgh
Interfaith Thanksgiving Service
The Plattsburgh Interfaith Thanksgiving Service will be held 3 p.m. Sunday, Nov. 30, at St. Peter’s church on Cornelia Street. All are welcome. Donations of food and money to the Plattsburgh Interfaith Food Shelf will be accepted.
UUFP Kansas Ave property update:
For information on the Kansas Ave (the new Base) property, where we will build our new home go HERE
See our full Calendar of Events.
There are seven principles which Unitarian Universalist congregations affirm and promote:
- The inherent worth and dignity of every person;
- Justice, equity and compassion in human relations;
- Acceptance of one another and encouragement to spiritual growth in our congregations;
- A free and responsible search for truth and meaning;
- The right of conscience and the use of the democratic process within our congregations and in society at large;
- The goal of world community with peace, liberty, and justice for all;
- Respect for the interdependent web of all existence of which we are a part.
The mission of the Unitarian Universalist Fellowship of Plattsburgh is to provide for a religious community where freedom of worship, speech and thought are welcomed, protected and fostered. We affirm and encourage spiritual and intellectual growth and the use of the democratic process. We support actions and activities that benefit the environment, embrace human diversity and provide for the common good.
The UUFP is a member of the Unitarian Universalist Association of Congregations.
The Unitarian Universalist Fellowship of Plattsburgh is also a welcoming congregation that seeks to celebrate and support the lives, relationships and contributions of its lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender and homosexual members and friends.