10 a.m. Nov. 23: "Kids These Days"
Is being a kid today different than it was for the children of generations past? This service will explore the challenges of parenting in the 21st century. How can we create a culture of compassion, surrounding children, parents and families?
Sermon by Nicole Navarro. Worship leader: Lindamarie Hill.
10 a.m. Nov. 30: Thanksgiving
The Unitarian Universalist Fellowship of Plattsburgh
The November Community Meal is on Wednesday, Nov. 19 beginning at 4 p.m. at Trinity Church. This activity is one of our congregation's commitments to social action/justice. Our congregation provides a meal for 60-70 people on the third Wednesday of every month at Trinity Church.
We need shoppers, folks to prep and cook, servers, and a cleanup crew. Come for share of the work or stay the whole time! For more information or to rsvp contact Kris Lutters at email@example.com
UUFP Kansas Ave property update:
For information on the Kansas Ave (the new Base) property, where we will build our new home go HERE
See our full Calendar of Events.
There are seven principles which Unitarian Universalist congregations affirm and promote:
- The inherent worth and dignity of every person;
- Justice, equity and compassion in human relations;
- Acceptance of one another and encouragement to spiritual growth in our congregations;
- A free and responsible search for truth and meaning;
- The right of conscience and the use of the democratic process within our congregations and in society at large;
- The goal of world community with peace, liberty, and justice for all;
- Respect for the interdependent web of all existence of which we are a part.
The mission of the Unitarian Universalist Fellowship of Plattsburgh is to provide for a religious community where freedom of worship, speech and thought are welcomed, protected and fostered. We affirm and encourage spiritual and intellectual growth and the use of the democratic process. We support actions and activities that benefit the environment, embrace human diversity and provide for the common good.
The UUFP is a member of the Unitarian Universalist Association of Congregations.
The Unitarian Universalist Fellowship of Plattsburgh is also a welcoming congregation that seeks to celebrate and support the lives, relationships and contributions of its lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender and homosexual members and friends.